Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blog for me!

Well it has been a while but I think I had better blog a little today. It will be very random for sure.
Have you ever felt like your the best faker in the world? You know you are able to be dying on the inside or in your heart but on the outside it would seem that life couldn't be better. I used to think I was good at that but I have realized that I am not. The only way I can pull this off is by being super ego guy....and for me that is most easily done by pouring myself into my work. So that's what I do.
Band-aid endings. I am a fan of band-aid endings but they sure can hurt. I recently had a bit of a band-aid ending and it is much more painful then I remember. Band-aid endings are, of course, when you just pull the band-aid off or end something "cold turkey." Usually something you have been holding on to even though you know eventually it has to end. I guess an ending is an ending....eventually. And as tough as it can be, I'm going to start choosing band-aid endings from here out.
I've never been a huge fan of summer. Usually after about 3 weeks I am ready to get back to work and get going on another new journey. This summer has been no different. I have had the chance to hang out with some dear friends a little bit but I am ready to start barking out orders again. lol
I was listening to a Christian radio sermon and the pastor quoted Tozer, and for the life of me I can't find it. The thought behind the quote was that when we are hurting and going through trials that God is using that time to build us, talk to us, mature us and grow us as Christians. Well I pray I'm growing leaps and bounds because there are times this past week I think I am only holding on by a thread. But I love you always Big Guy! You are my strength and my portion.
I guess like this blog it's time to move on. I haven't realized how much I have neglected some of my old friends and family the last year or two and I just want to tell you I am here for you...as much as I can be. I have no regrets only amazing memories and hope.....a lot of hope. God bless you! I know this blog was way more for me so thanks.

1 comment: